The fifth mini-conference will take place 2nd of December and it's about performance. We have three sessions in store:
- Milecia McGregor - Making Your React Apps Perform At Scale - 17:45-18:15
- Nik Graf - Tips and tricks for optimizing your React application - 18:25-18:55
- Andrey Goncharov - Optimizing a React application - 19:05-19:35
Milecia's session will be traditional presentation while Nik's and Andrey's sessions will be hands on with live coding and discussion.
- The fourth online mini-conference took place 28th of October and it was about lessons learned.
- The third online mini-conference took place 22nd of September and it was about design systems.
- The second online mini-conference took place 27th of August and it was about state management.
- The first online mini-conference took place 28th of May and it was about documentation.
React Finland 2021#
React Finland 2021 conference tickets are now available:
- The conference will take place 24-28.05.2021. The workshops will run 24-26.05 and the conference 27-28.05.
- We'll follow a similar format as earlier so the conference will be on a single track although we'll likely branch during the breaks into more impromptu sessions, QAs, and relaxation.
- The price of the conference portion begins from 399 € (inc. VAT) and it's available now. Once these tickets run out, the late price is going to be 499 €.
- Unlike usually, this time we have less tickets available, roughly 150 in total. That's due to ticket transfers to 2021.
- The workshops will be announced at a later time, likely during the Fall, as we have more information available.